Crispy, Salty and fragrantly yummy! This thinly crisp fish skin is also packed with omega 3. Moreover, if these crispy new hot favourite are fried using air fryer, there is no more reason to reject these goodies!
Frozen Salmon Skin can be purchased from any Song Fish Outlet or any wet market.
The key thing to note for making this skin as crispy as possible is to ensure that the skin is really dry. Pat dry with disposable paper kitchen towel.
Then cut into small pieces
Add seasonings, corn flour , oil
and toss. Ensure every pieces are well coated with the flour and oil
Air fry the skin by batches in preheated airfryer of 200 degree celsius for 10 mins or until golden brown crispy. Ensure that there are no overlaying pieces
Tada! Golden Crispy Air Fried Salmon Skin!
- 200g Salmon Skin (Cut and Pat Dry)
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Coarse Black Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Oil
- 3 Tablespoons Corn Flour
- Preheat the air fryer at 200 degree celsius for at least 5 mins
- In a large mixing bowl, add in the pat dry and cut salmon skins, together with all the required seasonings, flour and oil
- Mix well and ensure all the fish skins are well coated
- Divide the Fish Skins into batches and layer the 1st batch in the air fryer basket (Do not use grill pan)
- Do not overcrowd the basket and ensure there are not overlaying pieces
- Air fry for 10 mins or until golden brown crispy at 200 degree celsius (Halfway during frying, pull out the basket and toss).
- Repeat the same for the remaining batches
- When done, cool and store into airtight container