Craving for something sweet after meal? This visually stunning plate of dessert can be easily whip up in less than half an hour.
We used Matilde Vicenzi’s Puff Pastry Stick with Butter instead of the usual sponge ladyfinger.
The crispiness of the buttery puff allows the traditional tiramisu to take on a new light. We “deconstructed” every individual component to create different texture and flavour in every bite. You can also replace the buttery puff with cookies crumble, or even granola. Oreo cookies crumble will be a good choice too. Engage your creativity. Add crunchy sweet ingredients, any berries or fruits of your liking. This dessert allows your imagination and creativity to run wild with finesse!
The syringe of coffee-alcohol mixture is a fun and interesting component to engage your guests in completing the dessert. Get your guests to drizzle over the beautifully plated dessert and tuck in!
This recipe can be easily double, triple, quadruple, or more! Enjoy
- 1 Small Yolk
- 15g Sugar
- 65g Mascarpone Cheese
- 30g Whipped Cream
- ½ tsp concentrated coffee
- ½ tsp Kahlua
- ½ tsp Chocolate Baileys or Baileys
- 1 pieces of buttery puff (crumbled
- Crumbled Blue Cheese (optional)
- Chocolate Syrup
- Add the yolk and sugar into a mixing bowl and heat over the pot of simmering water. Ensure that the water did not touch the bottom of the bowl.
- Whisk the yolk and sugar until light and fluffy
- Remove the mixing bowl from the pot
- Add mascarpone cheese into the yolk mixture and mix well
- Fold the cream into the cheese mixture and chill in the fridge while you prepare other components
- Mix the liquid together and add it into the syringe.
- Pipe the mascarpone cheese mixture onto a plate. Let your creativity do the work
- Sprinkle crumbled buttery puff onto the piped cheese and start garnishing with berries, chocolate syrup and a little bit of crumbled blue cheese to add a little saltiness and pungent contrast to the dessert.
- Serve with syringe liquid on the plate.